Sunday, April 29, 2012

Some HOT, hot pink Love in Sonoma!

Kristi was a bride that I met through email 10 days before her wedding. Yes, 10 days! She was planning from Oregon. She knew her favorite flowers and was set on the colors of magenta and green. I quickly got a proposal together and we discussed budget. She had reached out to other florists in the surrounding Sonoma area for ideas and prices. I was happy to know I was somewhere in the middle price-wise of these other florists, but she wanted me. That made me super happy since I do look up to a lot of these other well known florists in Sonoma.

The wedding was going to be at EDK in Sonoma (El Dorado Hotel and Kitchen). It is right in the heart of Sonoma on the famous square. Loved the quaint interior with the wall of logs and the cute displays of milk glass. Everyone was beyond friendly, especially Angie the wedding coordinator.


The guys boutonnieres were cute little bundles of ranunculas and berries.

Love the centerpieces in their bright, vibrant colors. Check out the great ornamental kale that looks like a green rose in the center.

Close up of ranunculas, anemonies, hypericum berries, kale, hydrangea, waxflower. Can't wait to post the professional shots of this pretty wedding when they come in.

No comments: