Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lucky 8's

Pretty in Pink!

080808 was a record breaker for weddings. I was lucky enough to work with a great couple that got married at the Inn Marin in Novato. The bride's inspiration came from this magazine cover.

She loved the full round bouquet, but wanted all shades of pink, and she was hooked on those great shoes! Fast forward a few weeks and I received this...my inspiration photo.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those shoes! I was on a quest to find flowers in this shade of bright pink and every pink shade that would compliment.

Because the bride was going bright with her flowers and wearing a white gown, it was decided to go all white with the bridesmaid's flowers, since they were wearing bright pink dresses. The Bride loves white spider mums, so I showcased those for the girls and complimented them with a few other white flowers. The stems were wrapped in black. Here are a few pictures of the flowers that I took and some that the bride was kind enough to send me. Enjoy!











Great hair!!!





The reception was shaded by a huge magnolia tree that held hanging paper lanterns that blew in the summer breeze.




What a great looking couple!
Here's to happy beginnings you two!

1 comment:

FUTURE said...

Lisa - thank you so much for the beautiful work you did for my 888 wedding! This blog post is so fun!! We had a magical day on the 8th, and your flowers really made the decor and pictures POP! xo -Elizabeth