Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Honoring All Who Have Served.

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!



The very least we can do everyday, but especially today is say "Thank You".


It's no secret I love to bake, it's my way of winding down. I enjoy themed desserts for every occasion. Flowers and dessert...what more could a girl ask for!
In honor of our Soldiers, both women and men, I would like to extend an offer from today until February 1, 2010. Any bride or groom with a Military I.D. that books their wedding with Floralisa will receive 10% off their flower total, up to $ 250.00 (Two Hundred Fifty Dollars).
Wedding must be booked between 11/11/09 - 2/1/10. Wedding does not have to be between those dates, just booked within those dates. Percentage will be taken off flower total (before tax and delivery fee). Military I.d. must be presented at time of order for offer to be valid.

No comments: